Physical Distancing Tennis Campaign
Tennis-TT Information Centre
Tennis Association of Trinidad and Tobago
SOCIAL DISTANCING IN TENNIS
1. Arrive at the venue dressed and ready shortly before your activity start time and depart venue immediately upon completion.
2. Each player should have his/her own set of separately numbered tennis balls
3. No changeovers or go around opposite sides of the net
4. Players and Officials should maintain at least 2 meters between each other.
5. Play singles as doubles may cause inadvertent contact
5. Limit spectators or maintain at least 2 meters separation between spectators
7. No handshakes or close physical contact before, during or after play
8. Players are responsible for safely retrieving and storing their own towels during play
9. Do not sign autographs or take selfies with with anyone
10. Do not share equipment or other items
10 Physical Distancing Tips in Tennis
ITF Return to competition guidelines
Letter from International Tennis Federation
Tennis easily adapts to social/physical distancing requirements
The Tennis Association of Trinidad and Tobago is launching our campaign “Racquets Out” to promote Tennis as a sport that easily adapts to the social distancing requirements. With this campaign we intend to take a proactive approach to educating the public on the guidelines for staying safe while playing tennis in preparation for the rollback of lock down restrictions. With these guidelines in place Tennis can be one of the first sports to be given approval to reconvene it local activities.
Using social media, we also invite you to post a photo of yourself imitating the campaign photo to show your support using the hashtag #tennisttcansocialdistance
Tennistt - Return to Continued Play Guidelines
PLEASE CHECK THAT YOUR TENNIS FACILITY HAS REOPENED